Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A Vacation of a Lifetime! "Denver at Aunt Ronnies House"

Sunday we drove back to Denver and stay at my sister Ronnette's house. Monday it was 11 below zero not counting the wind chill factor. They called it snow flurries.  I called it snow and cold weather!  We made it a day to make homemade pasta, yeast rolls and homemade spaghetti sauce.  We enjoyed the smells and the warmth of the house!  Burrrr!!!
My sister Ronnette was so generous on this trip.  She also is a fantastic hostess!  We are certainly blessed with a generous family!  My parents and my other sister Susan took care of our dogs for us while we were gone.  It was so nice not to have to send them to a kennel.  My parents were also very generous in sending us off with some spending money!  Can you believe this vacation?????!!!!  We will have many memories for many, many years to come!  Have I told you how much I love my family!!!!









2 comments:

  1. Hope we can catch up with you next time you make it to Denver! What are the chances that we'd be in Ukraine when you were here?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam, My husband Bryan said it was a real treat doing the sleigh ride for your family. He said you have some amazing kids! It is so wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your sleigh ride with us. Hopefully it wasn't too cold that day. I was wondering if you would be so kind as to write a review for us about your ride at TripAdvisor. You can email me at sandy@aspencarriage.com and I will send you the link. Thanks so much! - Sandy

    ReplyDelete