Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Garrett's New Hobby


One would think that swimming would be a great summertime choice when it is in the 90's outside but these boys would disagree!  They do enjoy a dip in the pool after to cool off.  Garrett seems to find a group of boys to go out airsofting several times a week.  I think it is a great way to keep them outdoors and running around.  I love it that they can just plain enjoy being boys without getting into trouble (at least so far! :o))


 I just got photo shop and am practicing on a couple of pictures.  It is much harder than I thought it would be.  I have been learning off of YouTube.  I wonder how long it will take me to actually like something I have done????




2 comments:

  1. Yea! Linda.com is really good to learn from too but you have to subscribe. :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! My boys would love this.

    ReplyDelete