Pages

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Morgan's 14 Birthday!

It seems like yesterday that my baby girl was born and then today I woke up and she turned 14!  Crazy!!!  People told me the years would fly by and boy have they!  Morgan is such a blessing to our family.  I thank God for her everyday.  She is growing up into such a lovely young woman.  I am so proud of her constant desire to become more like Christ and become the best person she can be!

The evening before her birthday we had a family party at the Macaroni Grill.

My beautiful 14 year old!

Morgan and Daddy


Looking goofy!


Surprised and excited!

She threw herself a "Bunko" birthday party on her actual day.  She did all the planning, made the invites and ran the show!





Happy 14th Birthday Morgan!

No comments:

Post a Comment