Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Disneyland (Sort of)

We sort of went to Disneyland yesterday... We met Kevin at about 4:30pm and I didn't think it would be too crowded. Well, that is where I thought wrong! The place was packed due to it being a federal holiday. I ended up leaving because I can't take the crowds when I know I don't need to deal with them. Kevin and the kids stayed but only ended up on two rides before they left at 9:00pm. Note to self: Don't go to Disneyland on a holiday or a weekend! The good thing though was Kevin got to have the kids all to himself for a few hours. :)
Kevin made Garrett a promise that if he would smile for every picture from here until Christmas, not be a pest and have a good attitude that he could get a cell phone for Christmas.
What do you think? Can he do it?
Kevin standing in front of Indiana Jones. He loves to tell the story that he built the ride all by himself. :) Well he did! (Along with 100 other people.)

As you can see Morgan doesn't enjoy having her picture taken much anymore. :( It makes me sad because I think she is so beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment