Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Annual Christmas Disneyland Trip

This was one of our most fun trips to Disneyland in a long time!  We started out at 9:00am and even got tickets to the World of Color.  The first show was a 9:00pm.  Our goal was to stay to see the show.  At about 7:00pm Kevin and I looked at each other and said how are we ever going to make it?!  Even Garrett was done.  Morgan and Justin could barely hold their eyes opened but continued to insist that we stay.  Kevin came up with a good bribe to get us home earlier.  He bought the kids ice cream!  Just the thing kids need before they go to sleep!  LOL!  Needless to say, they were all wide awake when we got home at 9:00pm.  It didn't take long for everyone to fall asleep once their heads hit the pillows.  One day we will go on a day when the park closes earlier and the show will be sooner than 9:00pm!  I have heard World of Color is really good.  I will admit it, I am not that much fun after 8:00pm.  :(














1 comment:

  1. What great updates! I love your family pic at the top of the page. BTW, I think Kevin's "Grumpy" shirt is too cute!!

    ReplyDelete