Pages

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

Kevin here.  This post goes out to my honey on our seventeenth wedding anniversary.  We are apart while I am in Hawaii on business and I just want the whole world to know how much I love you and miss you!  Hawaii is supposed to be where you go for honeymoons and anniversaries, not business.  I am so grateful to have a beautiful and loving wife who understands the times and what you sometimes have to do to stay employed.

Seventeen years ago, in a little church office surrounded by close family and a few friends, Pam and I said "I do".  For better or worse, with God at the center of our marriage, my love for her grows deeper each year.  She is my great treasure, my joy and the love of my life!  That being said, honey, this is for you:

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knp9-GY6fHE

1 comment: