Pages

Monday, December 19, 2011

Justin's 12th Birthday (October)

I know I am really, really behind in my blogging!  I thought I would try and catch up before Christmas!  
These pictures are from back in October when we had Justin's 12th birthday party.  He had several of his friends over and we started out having a sock wrestling tournament.  The idea of this game is that you have to get one sock off the other kid.  Who ever gets it first wins!   It was a big hit with the boys. They loved it!





 The Birthday Boy with his 12 candles on his cupcake.

 This was another of those disturbing games that boys like to play.  Well, I guess at least one girl enjoyed it too.  The idea is you have to get the water out of the bowl with your mouth and carry it across the yard to the other bowl.  Who ever gets the water to the other end first wins!
The boys all got fake teeth as one of their party favors.  As the boys were leaving they all said they wanted to play those games at their next party.

No comments:

Post a Comment