Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

4th of July Party

We diverted from our usual 4th of July in Fallbrook and had a small party of about 70 people!  It was a fun day with some VERY hot and humid weather! We had a Mexican buffet to celebrate our country's birthday.  I was under the weather so I wasn't quite on my game.  I was in such a fog I hardly got any pictures of the day. :(  I was so blessed to have good  friends help me out throughout the party by taking care of the details, clean-up and food.  I really appreciated every one's help.




Yep, that would be my son throwing a huge waterballoon at all the ladies!











We did have our yearly tradition of homemade ice cream which was amazing!

1 comment:

  1. Okay 70b people is NOT a small party! hahaha Looks like it was fun

    ReplyDelete