Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Kevin's Birthday!

No birthday would be quite the same if my cake actually turned out without incident!  This time I took extra precautions to not take it out of the oven too soon, let it cool completely, chill the icing, etc.  It looked amazing after it was done.  I put it on the cake plate and put the lid on it.  Of course, the cake was too tall for the cake plate.  The lid squished the top and the icing all stuck to the lid! UGH!  I had to make the frosting again and re frost!  Kevin thought it was hilarious but I wasn't happy.  Oh well, I guess it  keeps me humble.  :(
Morgan decorated the cake.

Kevin with his favorite carrot cake


Justin was so proud that he could finally afford to buy a present!  Most of the time he uses his money to pay for things he breaks. This time he was able to buy Kevin a nice gift.  He got him a gift card to the Yard House.

Daddy's Girl!

Garrett gave Kevin two movie tickets so the can go and see Captain America as soon as it comes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment