Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Cambria

We had a family weekend in Cambria planned over Labor Day weekend and then sickness hit our house!  Kevin was down for the count with Bronchitis.  So we changed the plan and Morgan and I decided to make it a girls weekend.  We left Garrett and Justin home  to keep Kevin from resting  to care for Kevin.  Had I known how sick he actually was I probably would have reconsidered.  I caught it a couple of weeks later and it wasn't fun!  Morgan and I stopped in Simi Valley to visit with some of our old friends, the Lucas'.  Last minute Kirsten and Tatum decided to come along with us. We had a blast being spontaneous!



Papa loves to drive the kids around the neighborhood in his Model T and introduce them to all of his friends.


Dad, Mom and Misty enter the Cambria Labor Day parade every year.























No comments:

Post a Comment