Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

First Days of School

The Kids started school  and we haven't stopped running ever since!  At least that is my excuse for not blogging in a few months.  
 Garrett started 9th grade high school.  I can't believe the time has come already.  He was just a little tiny guy it seems just yesterday.
 Justin started 5th grade.  He started out going to school and after a few weeks we realized it would be better for him to be here at home with Morgan and me.  He is much happier.

Morgan is in the 8th grade.  She continues to home school.  I love having her here and she loves being here.  I think she is happy Justin is home with us now too.  We are looking forward to learning many new things together this year.  I really appreciate home schooling all the more  realizing how quick the years fly by.  I miss Garrett being home with us so much.  He is enjoying playing football and is adjusting to high school.  His first progress report showed he was doing well in all his classes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment